- SF Mobile Application crashes unexpectedly using an Emulator
- Mobile device will not allow to open the application with a message stating the: "App has detected suspicious software” on the device
- SF Mobile Application displays a message that an update is needed though latest version of SF mobile App is installed from the App Store
- SAP SuccessFactors Mobile
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Activate SF Mobile Application using an Emulator
- Open the Application
Emulator is not supported by SF Mobile Application. If the SAP SuccessFactors Mobile application detects any suspicious software, the user will not be able to activate the Mobile application on that device.
Use a physical device without an emulator to successfully activate, use, and maximize SF Mobile Application features.
emulator, mobile crashes unexpectedly, App has detected suspicious software, mobile application error , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-MOB , Mobile Issues , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core 2005