You want to confirm a production order in Confirm Production Order Operation app (CO11n), but you are not able to inform individual capacities of work center.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
You have the option to inform the individual capacities in Confirm Production Order Operation app by changing the view in SSCUI 3 Define Single-Screen Entry for Confirming Production Orders.
- Go to Manage Your Solution app.
- Configure Your Solution option.
- Search for: Confirmation Settings for Discrete and Process Manufacturing.
- In option 3. Define Single-Screen Entry for Confirming Production Orders, click Configure.
- Double-click a Confirmation Profile.
- In Header area option, choose the option Confirmation/order/sequence/operation/sub-operation/split.
As you can see in the preview screenshot, you can enter the Capacity and Split in the header area of CO11N. The confirmation is performed with regard to the entered individual capacity.
Confirm Production Order Operation, CO11N, App, Define Single-Screen Entry for Confirming Production Orders, Individual Capacity. , KBA , PP-SFC-EXE-CON , Confirmation , How To