You created a rule to set fields visibility in a MDF object. Once the conditions of the rule are met the fields order is different from the configured in the rule.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors MDF
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a rule to set visibility of fieldsof an MDF Object
- Attach the rule in the MDF object
- When editing the object the rule is triggered and the fields are set to visible but the order of the fields do not respect the order in the rule
The order of the fields displayed in the edition mode will respect the configuration under Manage Configuration UI.
In order to have the wanted order showing in the UI you will need to follow the below steps:
- Go to Manage configuration UI
- Select the UI connected with the wanted MDF object
- Change the fields order as your requirement
Once the rule is triggered this is the order of fields that will be showed in the UI.
2211616 - How to Configure a UI for a Generic Object in Meta Data Framewok - SuccessFactors
2688830 - [Custom MDF] How to set display order of child records in the MDF portlet in People Profile.
2804788 - Manage Configuration UI - Changes made to existing MDF Object are not reflecting in the UI
fields , order, MDF, object, generic, sync, config UI, custom UI, custon object , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-UI , UI Config, Layout & Rules , LOD-SF-EC-MDF , MDF & EC2MDF Migration , Problem