When you try to download a key figure from Business Analytics (Common Tasks), the pop-up window shows only 500 entries even though there are more key figures.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Business Analytics and the view Common Tasks.
- Go to Download.
- Change the object type to Key Figure.
- Click Add in the table below.
- Click on the value help to select a key figure.
- This window only shows 500 key figures.
- Go to the Design Key Figure view in the Business Analytics work center.
- See that there are more than 500 key figures.
This is a restriction in this pop up - Only 500 entries can be listed in the value help.
You can still download any key figure by using the search bar.
If you would like to suggest a change in this behavior, you can make use of the Influence Session available here.
key figure, value help, pop up, window, limit, 500, missing, business analytics, download, upload, common tasks , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To