You are creating a document, such as leads, opportunities, tickets, etc., and you noticed that the sales organization description is missing when adding sales data. Furthermore, verifying the account sales data, the sales organization is displayed as a technical ID.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
For instance, we are using sales orders as reference, however, the behavior may be faced for other documents.
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Orders work view.
- Click on New button.
- Fill the Account information adding the Account XYZ (XYZ refers the Account ID).
- Click on the value help for Sales Organization field.
Result: You noticed that the Sales Organization description is missing, however, once you add it, the ID is shown up.
The Organizational Unit's name which refers the Sales Organization is blank.
This is the current behavior of the system since the Organizations Unit name has been removed. To resolve it, you have to add the name as following:
- Go to the Organizational Management work center.
- Go to the Org Structures work view.
- Search and open the Org Unit ID ABC (ABC defines the Org Unit ID).
- Click on edit button.
- Add the Org Unit name as desired.
SAP Help Portal - SAP Cloud for Customer - SAP Cloud for Customer Set Up Guide - Set-Up Org. Structures
Sales Organization, Org Unit, Account, Sales Data , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To