You have added a Multivalued List field at Advanced Search, however noticed just few options appearing as conditions to be used in the search.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to XYZ Workcenter. (Where XYZ is the workcenter you are working)
- Go to ABC View. (Where ABC is the workcenter view you are working)
- Click in Advanced Search button.
- Click in the More Options button at your multivalued list field.
- Expand the Condition box value.
- You will see only the options Contains and Equal.
Due to the type and the characteristics of the field only the options Contains and Equal are available as conditions.
This is an expected system behavior.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
multivalued list field , advanced search condition , KBA , AP-RC-UIF , C4C UI Framework , Problem