- Web Intelligence processing server (WIPS) goes to failed status intermittenly. No relevant CPU or Memory usage by the Webi Processing Servers.
- Trace Logs reveal that WIPS is unable to connect to the CMS.
- Event Viewer logs show "WebIntelligence Processing Server is being marked as down because it is unresponsive".
- Publications/Schedules are failing.
- Rerunning the publications/schedules goes to success.
- Refresh the webi rpeort manyually goe sto success.
- Auditing folder has mostly 0KB files. Issue is not due to auditing database.
- Web Intelligence (WebI).
- Clustered node with 1 CMS on each node.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x -all versions, Support packs and Patches.
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
KBA , BI-RA-WBI-BE , Back End/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.