- Error AA632 "Line item violates the cutoff value of & in area &" OR "Line item causes scrap value of & to be violated" when an impairment with Transaction ABAAL or ABAA and transaction type 640 (Unplanned depreciation on prior-year acquisitions) is performed for the asset.
- Other posting transactions codes or transaction types may also raise same error
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
Transaction type 640, 641, 642, 643, 649, 650, 651, Line items reduce the cut-off value by &, residual value, unplanned depreciation, %, percent, percentage, cutoffperc, cut-off, cutoff, AW01N , KBA , aa 632 , FI-AA-SVA , Specific Valuations , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , FI-AA-AA-B , Transaction Figures / Valuation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.