- Not all values are listed for a Query when a model is created with S/4HANA On-Premise.
- Only one of the values(the first one in the CDS view in the backend) is displayed in SAC.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.2.10
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to the tenant.
- Create a model with S/4HANA On-Premise.
- Select query.
- Note only one value is displayed for "Select Values for".
- This is the expected behaviour when on-premise source has lots of data where some data points have the same values.
- The first 1000 values are returned by the system and if there are more values, the search functionality must be used. This is performance reasons.
- In this scenario, only one value is shown because the first 1000 rows returned had the same value for the data point on which being filtered.
This is by design.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working , KBA , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , How To