When a user attempts to log into SAP Analytics Cloud the logon does not succeed and the message "No Sessions Available" appears in the browser session.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.9
Reproducing the Issue
Attempt to log on to a SAP Analytics Cloud tenant with a user who has been assigned a concurrent BI user license
As of release 2020.9 we now enforce the concurrent license limit in customer tenants.
This is the intended behaviour of concurrent user licenses, which allow for the creation of an unlimited number of users but restrict the number who can access the tenant at the same time.
As an example, if a customer has 5 concurrent licenses and six users attempt to log on at the same time, the sixth user will see this message and must wait until one of the first 5 users have logged off before they can log on.
Note that depending on the configuration of a customer's tenant, it may be possible to import users with concurrent user licenses without having any concurrent licenses on a tenant.
As an example, if a customer has a production tenant with concurrent user licenses and a quality tenant that does not it may be possible to export the concurrent users from production and import them into quality, but these users will never be able to log on as no concurrent user licenses are available.
This is expected behaviour
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Problem