You notice that the System is generating E-Mails automatically and overloading mails in your Inbox.
The reason is due to the following configuration in your system:
- Go To Business Configuration
- Implementation Project View
- Edit Project Scope
- Navigate till Step : Questions
- Expand Communication and Information Exchange -> Business Process Management -> Business Task Management
- Under Business Task Management with Different Notification Channels, the following question is scoped :
Do you want to notify business users using e-mail without additional subcription about Business Task Management items?
The Task Notification Subscription Default Behavior business option allows the sending of E-Mail notifications without explicit subscription.
The Business User have to unsubscribe in case E-Mail notification is not wanted. This can be done by selecting icon " Unsubscribe from E-mail" from the Notifications.
E-mails Notifications, Business Task Management, Unsubscribe, Scoping , KBA , SRD-CC-IAM , Identity & Access Management , Problem