- You post goods issue the delivery, but you notice that its requirement remains in transaction MD04/CO09. After the PGI process, the delivery requirements should no longer exist in table VBBE.
- You can execute the report SDRQCR21 to resolve the existing inconsistencies, but you want to undertand the root cause of the problem.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP ERP SD scheduling
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions
VBBE, RV_REQUIREMENT_DELETE, LIPS-SUMBD, VL01n , KBA , LE-SHP-GF-AC , Availability control Delivery , SD-BF-AC , Availability Check , SCM-APO-INT-SLS , Sales , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.