- You post goods issue the delivery, but you notice that its requirement remains in transaction MD04/CO09. After the PGI process, the delivery requirements should no longer exist in table VBBE.
- You can execute the report SDRQCR21 to resolve the existing inconsistencies, but you want to undertand the root cause of the problem.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP ERP SD scheduling
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
VBBE, RV_REQUIREMENT_DELETE, LIPS-SUMBD, VL01n , KBA , LE-SHP-GF-AC , Availability control Delivery , SD-BF-AC , Availability Check , SCM-APO-INT-SLS , Sales , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.