- Some virtual units are displaying with exclamation marks
- When reviewing the logs, you noticed the following errors:
- Named Pipes Provider: Could not open a connection to SQL Server
- A network-related or instance-specific error has occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. Server is not found or not accessible.
- Check if instance name is correct and if SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. For more information, see SQL Server Books Online
SAP Contact Center 7.0
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.