Error Tax entered incorrect (FF707)
S/4 HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- App Create Incoming Invoice
- Enter data including manual tax amount different to tax that would be calculated by system.
The error message is issued if the tax is not correct
- The control of the error message Tax entered incorrect as a Warning or Error is maintained In Manage Your Solution -> Configure Your Solution -> Application Area: Finance -> Sub Application Area: Statutory Reporting -> Step Name: Define Tax Codes for Sales and Purchases ID 101016 -> Configure
- Enter Country and Tax Code
- Press button 'Properties'
- CheckID (Click on F1 help on Field for information on field)
SSCUI, Tax entered incorrect, Manual, FF707, create supplier Invoice, FB60, MIRO , KBA , FI-GL-GL-F , Value Added Tax (VAT) , Problem