You are trying to Undo Release Stock Transfer Inbound Delivery xxx, Error appears.*xxx refers to Stock Transfer Inbound Delivery Id
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Inbound Logistics Work Center
- Go to Inbound Deliveries View
- Search for KLM
- Click Undo Release
- Error appears "Undo release of Stock Transfer Inbound Delivery xxx not allowed"
From 2005 Upgrade onwards, Undo release will not be allowed in Stock Transfer Order scenario as the Business Configuration settings is checked and the sites are based out of India.
You have scoped the stock transfer solution for India in Business Configuration, To check the configuration follow the below path.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center and choose the Implementation Projects view.
- Select your implementation project and choose Edit Project Scope.
- In the Questions section, select the checkbox In Scope against the question Do you want to use the new India stock transfer solution? from the path Start of the navigation path Built-in Services and Support -->Next navigation step Business Environment -->Next navigation step Tax Calculation--> Next navigation step Product and Service Tax Calculation End of the navigation path.
- Check the scoping.
Undo release of Stock Transfer Inbound Delivery not allowed, Stock Transfer Order Undo release not allowed, , KBA , undo release of stock transfer inbound , delivery not allowed , cannot release sto inbound delivery , cannot release sto delivery , AP-IDP-CID , Confirmed Inbound Delivery , Problem