When the background color of a measure input control is set to clear, there is a delay and does not initially display correctly.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.09
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new story
- Create a new responsive page
- Go to File > Preferences >Tile Settings > Input Controls
- Change Default Tile Background color for Expanded Input Control to "Blank"
- Add Input Control to page 2
- Expand the Input Control
- Run story. Change the page, and notice the flicker.
Issue is fixed by development as of SAC Version 2020.11
In EDIT mode
- Select the Input Control
- Open the Designer > Styling Panel
- Select solid color for background and border to be the same as the desired background color
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem