You are trying to confirm the Put Away Task for an India Stock Transfer Order Scenario, but the system is not allowing this and showing error.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Inbound Logistics Work center.
- Go to the Task Control view.
- Find and select the relevant Put Away Task.
- Click Confirm.
- Enter a partial quantity in the Actual Quantity field and click Save.
- The system displays the following error message: "Partial confirmation not possible for India STO scenario".
From 2005 Upgrade onwards, Partial Quantity confirmation is no longer allowed for India Stock Transfer Order Scenario.
System is working as designed. Partial Confirmation no longer allowed for Indian Stock Transfer process.
2926736 - Error appears "Partial confirmation not possible for India STO scenario" when trying to create Stock Transfer Inbound Delivery with partial quantity.
Partial confirmation not possible for India STO scenario, Partial Confirmation not allowed for STO Put away task , KBA , partial confirmation not possible for , partial confirmation not possible , india sto scenario , AP-SLP-TSK , Site Logistics Task , Problem