Under the More button on the Visit OWL you can see that the option 'Set as Complete' is grayed out.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Visits work centre.
- Go to the Visits view.
- Click More.
Note: the option 'Set as Complete' is grayed out.
The Check-In and Check-Out function is turned on via Scoping in your system.
If this is the case, you have the option to check in and to check out.
Checking out of the visit sets the visit to completed.
If Check-in / Check-out is enabled (via Scoping), the visit can only be completed via Check-out.
Checking out automatically sets the status of the visit to Completed. If your administrator has deactivated the button for checking out in scoping, you can complete a visit directly by choosing Actions Set as Complete.
You can hide the option as Administrator via Adaptation:
- Click your user icon (top right of the screen).
- Start Adaptation.
- Navigate to the Visits OWL.
- Click the 'Edit' icon (pencil) on the More button (this is sometimes displayed as three dots).
- Edit the 'More' menu button by Hiding the option 'Set as Complete' if you want to hide it in cases where this is confusing for users.
Solution Guide for SAP Sales Cloud -> Execute Visits -> Check Out of Visits
Complete, Status, Visit , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT-VST , Visit Planning , How To