- Custom fields created in the Position Object are not available in the field mapping rule for Position to Job Requisition creation
- Fields of type Number and Boolean are not available for mapping in the rule for field mapping between Position and Job requisition
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a custom field of type NUMBER OR BOOLEAN in the Position Object
- Create a Business rule using "Configure Business Rules"
- Select Scenario "Map Fields from Position to Job Requisition in Recruiting Integration" from Position Management
- The Custom field created is not available for mapping
This is Expected Behavior
- Currently it is not possible to map the fields of type "NUMBER" or "BOOLEAN" directly to job requisition.
- You will have to use the FORMAT function to map the fields of these data types
- Refer the section "Setting Up Integration with Recruitment" in Position Management guide for more information
Please refer to the following rule as an example:
Position, custom, field, mapping, requisition, Number, Field Mapping, job requisition, EC, RCM , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central 2005 ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions