- You use the Fiori App "Maintain Print Queues" (Fiori Application ID: F1260) in the SAP S/4HANA Cloud environment.
(You can find more information about this Fiori App here.)
- You would like to display the documents, and/or the attachments of the documents, which are stored in the Print Queues.
- As of SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2005, this step is not possible anymore. The previous links are simply gray, and/or no link is displayed anymore.
S/4HANA Cloud, all versions (as of 2005)
Reproducing the Issue
- Start the "Maintain Print Queues" app
- Try to display the documents of a Print Queue, and/or the attachments of the documents
- You cannot display / preview / download the documents and/or attachments of the Print Queue anymore.
The app "Maintain Print Queues" is intended for System Administrators to maintain the status of the Print Queues.
It was not intended to be used as a display / preview / download functionality for documents/attachments.
Consequently, up until now the "Maintain Print Queues" has been misused:
- System Administrators should not look into the documents/attachments of the Business Users. (Instead, the Administrators should focus on the technical concepts of the Print Queues.)
- Business Users should not start this Fiori App, which was meant for System Administrators. (Also, Business Users should not be able to look into the documents/attachments of other users).
To avoid this misuse, the possibility to open / look into the documents and/or attachments was disabled.
Please use the original (Fiori) Application to open the documents.
Output Management, Print Queue, Print Queues, Main Document, Attachment, link, URL, Warteschlangen, Druckwarteschlangen, Hauptdokument, herunterladen, anschauen, anzeigen, Vorschau, Druck Vorschau, Druckvorschau, Anlage, Anlagen, Spool , KBA , BC-CCM-PRN , Print and Output Management , BC-CCM-PRN-OM-PQ , S/4HANA Output Management Print Queues , Problem