You observed that a day in the time sheet shows as incomplete for all employees, even the public holiday is maintained in the SAP holiday calendar in the business configuration.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Click on Overview
- Search for Working Day Calendar
- Click on Maintain an existing holiday calendar
- Select the relevant holiday calendar
- Click on Next
- Select the public holiday
- Click on Display
- Note: Public holiday is setup as ordinary holiday.
- Go to Time Administration work center
- Click on Time Sheet View
- Select Active Employees
- Search for relevant employee
- Click on Open Time Sheet
- Click on Review and Correct
- Note: Day is incomplete.
A possible cause is that you created a custom working day and holiday calendar that is assigned to the employees. This custom holiday calendar might not have the holiday assigned.
You can assign this holiday to the custom holiday calendar or you can remove the custom holiday calendar from the employee if not needed.
SAP Feiertagskalendar, SAP Holiday Calendar, Feiertag, public holiday, time sheet, incomplete, custom holidy calendar, Arbeitszeitblatt, unvollständig, , KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , Problem