You are trying to create a Stock Transfer Inbound Delivery from an Inbound Delivery Notification with partial quantity for India Stock Transfer Order Scenario, but the system is not allowing you to do this and displaying error appears.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Inbound Logistics Work center.
- Go to the Inbound Delivery Notifications view.
- Find and select the relevant Delivery Notification ID.
- Click Post Goods Receipt.
- Enter a partial quantity in the Actual Quantity field on the "Create Inbound Delivery and Goods Receipt" screen and click Save and Close.
- System shows the following error message: "Partial confirmation not possible for India STO scenario", "Save Failed".
From 2005 Upgrade onwards, Partial Quantity confirmation is no longer allowed for India Stock Transfer Order Scenario.
When creating Stock Transfer Order Inbound Delivery from an Inbound Delivery Notification for India Stock Transfer Order scenario, you will have to maintain complete quantity as per the Planned or Ordered Quantity.
2925668 - Error appears "Partial confirmation not possible for India STO scenario" when trying to confirm put away task for partial quantity
Partial Confirmation not possible for India STO scenario, "Partial confirmation not possible for India STO scenario" when trying to create Stock Transfer Inbound Delivery with partial Quantity , KBA , partial confirmation not possible fo , inbound delivery partial quantity , AP-IDP-CID , Confirmed Inbound Delivery , Problem