- An error generated using a Calculation Input Control with multiple Forecast Layout Tables in one page of a Story
- Server Error: "Calculation cannot find member public.Actual (Version), [Date].[YQM].[Date.CALQUARTER].[YYYYD] (Date)"
- Forecast Layout Tables in the Story don't display SUM when this error is generated.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.2.19
Reproducing the Issue
- Create two Forecast Layout Tables in one page of a Story.
- Add a Calculation Input Control in on the page.
- Refresh by selecting a value(for example: month) from a Calculation Input Control.
- One Forecast Layout Tables shows SUM correctly, while the other does not show it.
- There is an error in the Forecast Layout Table which does not show SUM.
Server Error: "Calculation cannot find member public.Actual (Version), [Date].[YQM].[Date.CALQUARTER].[YYYYD] (Date)"
The second table was copied/duplicated from the first table. As a result SUM formula in the table was corrupted.
Create the second table from scratch instead copy/duplicate.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working , KBA , LOD-ANA-TAB , Table , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Problem