When uploading a Document Template for Onboarding one of the following error messages can be encountered:
- ERROR 1: "ChangeSet index 1 - ???HCP Error Message: Https Status Code 401, Unauthorized???;File could not be uploaded to PFS"
- ERROR 2: "ChangeSet index 1 - Illegal character in scheme name at index 0..."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center >> Maintain Onboarding and Offboarding Document Templates
- Click on Add New Document Template button
- Attach the XDP file and fill out the Document Template properties
- Click Upload.
- Error message appears;
This is a caused by an incorrect credentials configured in the Print Form Service settings in Provisioning. The User Id has a "space" at the start of the P-User Id credentials.
- Go to Provisioning >> Company Settings.
- Search for Enable Print Forms Generation.
- Enter the API credentials to be used in PFS. Make sure that there is no space at the start of the P-User Id credential.
- Save the changes.
ChangeSet, index, ???HCP, Error, Message, Https, Status, Code, 401, Unauthorized???, File, uploaded, PFS, P-User Id, Print Forms Service, PFS, PFS API Credentials, Add, New, Document, Template, Maintain Onboarding, Offboarding, unable, upload, document, template, PFS, Illegal, character, scheme , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-DG , Generation of Documents using PFS , Problem