After change the language in profile to Turkish, but in the tooltip of time series chart, the dimension name Calendar Month is still in English, not in Turkish.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Time series chart, use Calendar Month as time.
- Change the language to Turkish in profile.
- Go back to the time series chart, move mouse on the data point to display the tooltip, notice that the Calendar Month name is in English.
This is a behavior by design.
- The difference between the time series chart and all other chart types is that the data returned is converted into Epoch time and later converted back to a translatable date format.
- This conversion happens on the client side and the client language is used, not the data access language.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem