Date is always in English format when Date type dimension is used in X-axis column chart in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) & SAP Digital Boardroom
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.10
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Go to User Profile and change Language, Data Access Language to non-English. For example, Türkçe or 简体中文. Save the setting
- Create a new Story.
- Add a Column Chart and select a Date dimension into X-axis. Change the Date drill down level to Month.
- Notice it displays month in English like Jan, Feb.
This issue is a BY DESIGN behavior. The translation for Date value is considered as Enhancement Request (ER).
Customer can consider to raise ER in Customer Influence and Adopt site: https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/884
See: 2424376 - How to create an enhancement request for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Product Enhancement