- While entering an invoice via transaction MIRO or entering a parked invoice via transaction MIR7, if the user removes the purchase order in the PO Reference tab, the currency in the header is cleared from the invoice.
- When entering the purchase order once again, the currency value is taken from the purchase order.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
MIR4, MIR6, currencies, moeda, moedas, EUR, USD, BRL, INR, idoc, EDI , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , MM-IV-LIV-PP , Preliminary Posting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.