- A user process is terminated due to a timeslice error in the module write(), for example:
timeslice -1205, current process infected at 0x373ee0e7cd (write+0x2d)
timeslice error: spid 3033 exhausted its 'time slice' of 100 milliseconds and additional 'cpu grace time' of 1000 ticks (100000 milliseconds). It has been marked for termination.
This Adaptive Server process has had 142 major and 8362190 minor page faults since boot.
- This timeslice error comes with a stack trace that includes the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- It leaves behind a zombie process blocking the transaction log.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) 6.0
CR#821292, CR821292, 821292 , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.