You receive error message when pasting content on the Ticket Description on Ticket Creation after the upgrade to 2005.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Click New.
- On the Description field, paste content copied from a different platform.
- Invalid value "ABC" for attribute style of tag <123> or;
- Tag <456> is not found in the include list.
Among other messages are shown.
With the upgrade to 2005, Description field has been enabled to accept pasting of rich text content and the errors are now expected if the tags pasted are not supported.
You can Enable the feature on Ticket Configuration, making the behavior the same as it was prior to the upgrade.
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Select the Service and Social view.
- Open the Ticket Configuration.
- Enable the option "Enable inline images for ticket description, work description, portal messages and internal memo".
2834551 - Supported Formatting Options in Cloud for Customer
tag ; copy ; paste ; copy and paste ; tag error ; content ; invalid value ; span ; save failed ; fail save ; internal memo ; email ; reply ; ticket ; upgrade ; new release ; , KBA , whitelist , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To