This document is applicable for WFA on HANA certified partners only.
While implementing and / or configuring WFA on HANA, you might face some build validation failures in Load Status:
- sql syntax error: incorrect syntax near
- Source table has no person id column identified
- Could not determine HANA_MEASURE for global measure
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to WFA on HANA Data Factory
- Click on Build Fact Data & Cube or go directly to step 3
- Go to Load Status
- The initial load or incremental load is failed
Please go through the Validation Guide available in the WFA on HANA Technical Implementation Experts Jam page
After reviewing the guide, in case you still need assistance to implement or configure WFA on HANA, please post your issue in the Questions forum on the PDC community.