Purchase Order not found for Project Time Recording.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Home work center.
- Go to the Self-Services Overview view.
- Click on Edit Time Sheet option.
- Select the respective Week.
- Select the respective Project Task.
- Enter the Times worked on Project.
- System displays a warning message that Purchase Order could not be determined.
- Click on the Value Help of the Purchase Order field.
No Purchase Order found.
The Purchase Order is not being defaulted in the 'Edit Time Sheet' because its status is Finished. Once a Purchase Order is finished, no more activity on the Purchase Order is allowed.
As the Purchase Order was manually finished, you can open it up again by using the Resume button, as per following steps:
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to the Purchase Orders View.
- Search and open the respective Purchase Order.
- Click on View All.
- Go to Items tab.
- Click on Resume > Delivery.
Once status on the Purchase Order is changed, then the Purchase Order should be defaulted for the combination used on the time recording.
Purchase Order, Time Recording, Project Time Recording;time recording for service agent, project purchase order,Purchase order not appearing in the time sheet,purchase order not found,Purchase order not appearing automatically , KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To