You are receiving the automatic standard e-mail notifications for Business Task Management(BTM) activities without additional subscription to the e-mail notification
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Click the Notifications icon.
- Select any standard notification in the inbox.
- You will see that option "Subscribe to E-mail" is not selected.
- Still, the standard BTM notification is sent to your e-mail address.
You have activated the relevant scoping question in the business configuration
- Go to Work center Business Configuration.
- Go to the View Overview.
- Select the Tab View Current Scope.
- Go to step Questions.
- Expand Communication and information Exchange.
- Select Business Process Management.
- Select Business Task Management.
- Deactivate the Question "Do you want to notify business users using e-mail without additional subcription about Business Task Management items?"
- Review and Save
BTM, automatic email, task, notification, subscribe , KBA , SRD-CC-BTM , Business Task Management , Problem