- In SAP Hana Studio Performance Load graph is not working, in Hana Cockpit, the same issue is visible too
- Also if you monitor via transaction DBACOCKPIT in an R/3 system
- You may have other systems which are using the same Hana Studio where the Performance Load graph is working as expected
- The collected Full System Info Dump does not contain nameserver_history.trc file
- In Hana MiniChecks (SAP Note 1969700 SQL Statement Collection for SAP HANA), there are no reported issues with Statistics Server related checks
- SAP Hana Platform Edition 1.0
- SAP Hana Platform Edition 2.0
nameserver, nameserver_history.trc, Load graph, Service, DBACOCKPIT, Cockpit, HANA Studio, missing, not visible , KBA , HAN-DB-MON , SAP HANA Monitoring , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.