When a candidate logs in to the system to complete the Custom Data Collection step, an Internal Server Error is prompted when clicking the Complete Additional Onboarding Tasks tile.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
This is caused by a permission issue. External Onboarding User does not have the permission for Onboarding data collection user configuration object and Custom Data Collection objects.
- Go to Admin Center >> Manage Permission Roles
- Select the OnboardingExternalUser permission
- Click Permissions
- Select Onboarding or Offboarding Object Permissions
- Grant the View/Edit permission to Onboarding data collection user configuration object
- Select Miscellaneous Permissions
- Grant the View/Edit permission to Custom Data Collection (cust_*) objects
Custom Data Collection, Internal Server Error, Unable to complete custom data collection, Onboarding data collection user configuration, Error when clicking Complete Additional Onboarding Tasks tile , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-CDC , Custom Data Collection , Problem