Your requirement is to retrieve all attachments and other information including internal memos from the ticket interactions from C4C for an external system.
- You created a custom OData Service on ServiceRequestCollection with association ServiceRequestInteraction to retrieve internal memos and you added a few entities like attachments to the service.
- But while testing you observed that the entity named ActivityBodyText doesn't provide the body text.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Get call on ServiceRequestCollection: https://myXXX.crm.ondemand.com/sap/c4c/odata/v1/c4codataapi/ServiceRequestCollection?$filter=ID%20eq%20%27YYY%27 (while XXX is the system url and YYY is the ticket ID)
- Copy ObjectID of the ticket
- Paste ObjectID into the following OData Call: https://myXXX.crm.ondemand.com/sap/c4c/odata/cust/v1/ZZZ/ServiceRequestCollection('WWW')/ActivityServiceRequestInteraction?$expand=ActivityBodyText,ActivityAttachmentFolder (while ZZZ is the custom OData Service name and WWW is the ObjectID)
To achieve this requirement, you should retrieve the text from text_collection node, not from body text, because the text is present inside the text collection.
Ticket interactions, internal memo, attachment, body text, internal memo functionality, external system, retrieve data, , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , AP-RC-ODF , OData framework (C4C Only) , Problem