- How do we notify SAP about installation number issues?
- Wrong Supported By partner is listed when creating an incident
- How to change the Supported By partner information listed in the installation number
How do I remove the partner information for my company's installation numbers?
- Do I need to request a new installation number if my company is no longer working with a partner?
- Our company purchased licenses directly from SAP instead of a partner
- Changed partners and need a new installation number for the partner change
- The old partner is still listed on the installation number
- The wrong partner is listed on our installation numbers
- No longer working with the partner listed in the Installation Management application
- Can we update the partner on an existing installation or do we need to create a new installation number?
VAR partner is wrong , not working with a partner , , KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-SYS , System Data , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.