We have a MDF object configured on People Profile, and it contains a field as attachment. When we try to upload any file to this field, it keeps loading and never get uploaded, the message says: Upload completed. Please wait for the server to finish processing.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Metadata Framework (MDF)
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the profile of the user and navigate to the specific MDF portlet; or go to Manage Data and try to create/edit the record for any user;
- Click to attach one file to the attachment field;
- File keeps loading and the system throws the message: Upload completed. Please wait for the server to finish processing.
The environment probably has Document Management Service enabled and there is not any integration with Third-Party set.
When you have enabled the DMS on your environment, you need to finish the configuration of the integration with a third-party system to do this management. In case you don't intend to have it, the feature needs to be disabled in Provisioning.
If you are a partner/consultant, please follow the below steps:
- Log in to Provisioning;
- Open Company Settings;
- Disable the feature "Enable Document Management Service";
If you are a customer, please open a ticket to Customer Support on the component LOD-SF-MDF, requesting this change.
attachment, mdf, portlet, manage data, people profile, employee profile, loading, upload, Upload completed. Please wait for the server to finish processing. , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-MGD , Manage Data - Create, Update & Delete , Problem