When clicking on a member in the chart the filter menu only shows the Filter Icon and not the unfilter (X) icon.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.11.0 (all versions)
Reproducing the Issue
In a chart that has one value in it click on the value to bring up the filter icon and notice the (X) button is not showing up.
This behaviour is expected. The filter menu has two buttons on it, the first which looks like a funnel (🝖) means to create a filter to include this value only. The second (X) button means to create or update the filter that will exclude that value.
If that value is the only value in the chart then the (X) exclude button will not appear because that would make it so the chart would have no data and couldn't render.
To modify or remove the filter you use the filter options under the chart's title.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem