You want to split a string field in two different columns in Integration Center.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM HCM Suite
- Integration Center
Reproducing the Issue
- Access Integration Center
- Click on "My Integrations"
- + Create > Scheduled Simple File Output Integration
- Select your Start Entity and the required fields.
To use as an example, we chose User entity to separate the Customizable Field 9 in two different columns.
You have to use calculated field to get the needed results.
Reproduce the bellow steps:
- Add a Calculated Field;
- Select Field Value;
- Choose the field you want;
- Select truncate from left;
- Set the number of characters to preserve from the left side and click OK;
- Add a new Calculated Field;
- Choose the same field;
- Select Substring to extract the specific portion of the string;
- Set the start position and the number of character to include from the start.
In the end, you should have an integration with the needed data as the image below:
Integration Center, Calculated Field, Split, Substring, SAP SuccessFactors HXM HCM Suite , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions