- Stories bookmarks not working.
- Error: "Bookmark partially applied"
- Bookmarks in Stories used to work before.
- When selecting a bookmark in a Story in SAP Analytics Cloud, it shows: "Bookmark partially applied.", and in the details of the warning message it displays:
"The bookmark contains the following conflicts that cannot be applied. <Conflict Information>"
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- In SAP Analytics Cloud, create a Story.
- In the Story, create one or multiple Bookmarks.
- Later on, open the Story, and when selecting the Bookmark, it fails with the error: "Bookmark partially applied"
- In brief, the error occur when:
- There is a conflict between the current Story design, and previous design on which the Bookmark selected was created; or
- Due to a product defect.
- In more details, the error occurs when:
- This error also occur due to a valid conflict, because Bookmark is a view time feature and conflicts happen when the designer changes the state of the Story in a way that viewers can't change. For example, the designer changed the data source, and the object used in the Filter no longer exist. Another example will be when the designer change the Filter used by the Bookmark to a different type.
- The issue occurs due to a product defect when the Bookmark selected has a Filter flagged in an error state because:
- A filter response is taking too long; or
- It reached the 4000 member limit.
- The issue resolved in SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.05
- As for error occuring due to a change performed on the Story, the Bookmark needs to deleted, and re-created.
- 2569847 - Where can you find user assistance (help) for SAP Analytics Cloud to use, configure and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem