The following issues may occur when you extract data by a CDS with Change data capture mechanism:
- Change data capture of I_xxx is broken -- I_xxx is the name of a CDS view
Message no. SODQ666
- Change data capture (CDC) annotations of I_xxx changed incompatibly
- The database cursor is invalid
- No new delta data comes into UNIT of ODQMON even there're new created/changed records in source CDS view
- Application log shows one of the following messages:
a) User is not authorized to replicate from CDS view xxx for subscriber ODP / Message no. DHCDC_AUTH008
b) User xxx is not authorized to use the observer process Message no. DHCDC_AUTH004
c) User xxx is not authorized to stop recording changes for subscriber ODP
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP S/4HANA all versions
RSODP_ABAP_CDS 341, RSODP_ABAP_CDS341, e341, DHCDC_CORE 013, DHCDC_CORE 022, DHCDC_AUTH 008 , KBA , BW-WHM-DBA-ODA , Operational Data Provider for ABAP CDS, HANA & BW , CA-DI-IS-ABA-CDC , ABAP Integration - Change Data Capture , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.