You don't know how to upload customer invoice files per file input scenario.
SAP Business ByDesign
You can upload customer invoice files per file input scenario as follows:
- Scope external invoicing.
- Download Customer Invoice File Creation Template from attachment section of this KBA..
- Prepare file and save file on your machine.
- Upload the file to the WebDav folder.
- Go to Application and User Management work center > File Input view to define file input run.
- Save and schedule the job.
- Find the uploaded invoice requests in the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Please ensure that the document IDs are used only for one upload and that the header Information needs to be written once.
- You need to enable the file input run in your solution configuration as described in the SAP Document File Input Scenarios below. Please make sure to select the current release version.
- This file should not be relied on in making a purchase decision or to be able to be used in test or productive use! This file is not subject to your license agreement or any other agreement with SAP. SAP has no obligation to pursue any course of business outlined in this file or to develop or release any functionality mentioned in this file. This file and SAP's strategy and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice. This file is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. SAP assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in this file and enhancements will not be provided by SAP.
Kundenrechnungen, file input, in SAP laden, XML format, XML schema, XML schema examples, customer invoicing, , KBA , AP-LM-AM-FIO , File Input / Output , AP-CI-CIR , Customer Invoice Request , How To