I am trying to save changes I have made to Edit Sections in Manage Home Page but the Save button is greyed out.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- From Admin Centre, navigate to "Manage Home Page"
- Click on 'Edit Sections' and attempt to make a change and Save
- The Save button is greyed out, making it impossible to save your changes
- This is caused by having multiple sections with the same title
- Even if you have different sections assigned to different User Groups, the system does not allow multiple sections to have the same name
The system design does not allow for multiple sections with the same name.
In order to be able to save any changes made, you must ensure all sections have unique names.
Cannot Save , Edit Sections , Manage Home Page , Save button greyed out , Duplicate names , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , Problem