- When journal entry is submitted from the app Verify General Journal Entries, all the journals goes to the approver of only one workflow even though multiple teams and workflows have been maintained.
- The journal entries from the app Verify General Journal Entries after submisison, ignorie the workflow rule created.
- Financial Accounting (FI).
- SAP S/4HANA Finance.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Create multiple teams (for e.g. two teams) for the Journal entry verification in the app Manage Teams and Responsibilities for General Journal Entry Verification.
- Create workflows from the app Manage Workflows for General Journal Entry Verification with preconditions.
- Assign order to the created workflows.
- Go to the app Verify General Journal Entries.
- Submit a journal entry.
The role SAP_BR_GL_ACCOUNTANT is not assigned to the team members of all the teams created in the app Manage Teams and Responsibilities for General Journal Entry Verification.
Ensure the role SAP_BR_GL_ACCOUNTANT is assigned to the team members of all the teams created. Steps to assign business role are as follows.
- Go to app Maintain Business Users.
- Search for the CB user id of the team's members present in the workflow of the app Manage Teams and Responsibility.
- Select the Business user id.
- Press Edit button.
- From the footer tab click on the button Add Business Roles.
- Search for the role GL_ACCOUNTANT.
- Select the business role GL_ACCOUNTANT.
- Press the Apply button and then press OK button.
GL_ACCOUNTANT, app, manage, teams, and, responsibilities, S4_PC, FI-FIO-GL, workflow, verify, general, journal, entries, add, business, roles, manage, workflows, for, general, journal, entry, verification , KBA , FI-FIO-GL , Fiori UI for General Ledger Accounting , Problem