You are working with Tickets and notices that the fields Time with Customer and Time with Agent are empty, even though there were changes of Status on the Ticket.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket ID XYZ (XYZ represents the Ticket ID).
- Check the fields "Time with Agent" and "Time with Customer", they are empty.
However, there are changes on the Tickets Status that would justify the fields being populated.
If the changes to the Status field are done outside of the current SLA working hours, they are not considered for the Time with Agent and Time with Customer fields and this is the expected system behavior.
You can adjust the SLA's to make sure they cover the users' working hours on:
- Administrator work center.
- Service and Social view.
- Under SLA Setup, select Service Levels.
Ticket ; SLA ; Service Level Agreement ; SLA's ; Time with Agent ; Time with Customer ; Life Cycle Status ; Changes ; Status ; Requestor Action ; Processor Action ; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , How To