On People profile, user is just able to see the basic information and the other Views are not showed.
SAP SuccessFactors Employe Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Search for a user;
- When profile loads, you just see the basic information or some of the people profile sections.
To be able to see all the data on the people profile the users need to also have permission for the employee views.
For the user to be able to see the other user's the portlets with the information, the user must have permission to Employee View permission over that user.
- Access with an admin user;
- Go to Manage Permission Roles;
- Access the role that provide the user with the view permissions;
- Click on Permissions;
- Go to Employee Views and check if the user has the permissions to see the sections of the people profile; (you need to assign the permission according to your business case);
- Provide the user permission to the data that they should be able to see;
- Go to Grant this role to... section;
- Make sure that the target population is correctly asisgned so that the user be able to see the information for the proper population.
view people profile missing data , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-RBP , Roles & Permissions (EC Core only) , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , Problem