- All change on title and description of card when publishing Content to the Catalog will be reflected to content self in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.8.9
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC tenant.
- Browse to Files to choose any one story you own.
- Select Publish to Catalog.
- Under Add Teams, specify which teams can view the published content.
- Click Edit details and then make some change on both title and description.
- Click Save.
=> Both Name and Description of the story self is changed too.
- This is by-design of current SAC version.
- You can submit an enhancement request to customer influence portal according to SAP KBA 2424376.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, hub, catalog, publish, name, card, title, description, change, modify, modification, reflect , KBA , LOD-ANA-ADM-CAT , Catalog and Home , Problem