A service agent is trying to enter timesheet for project task but the system is determining no purchase order or incorrect purchase order(PO- refers to purchase order).
Warning message"Purchase order item for intercompany time record could not be determined"
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Home work center
- Select Self-Services Overview
- Select "Edit Time Sheet"
- Select the project task and enter the time
- The system automatically determines a purchase order , but it is not the correct purchase order or system does not determine the Purchase order at all.
Determination of default Purchase Order/Item for a time entry follows a sequence of steps. System searches for most specific Purchase Order/Item and if not found, then it goes towards finding less specific Purchase Order/Item.
Generally, Purchase order items are proposed according to priorities as explained below:
- If Service Agent is maintained in the Purchase Order and the Purchase order item is assigned to the selected task and Product.
- If Service Agent is maintained in the Purchase Order and the Purchase order item is assigned to the selected task
- If the Purchase order item is assigned to the selected task and Product.
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to the Purchase Orders view.
- Select the Purchase Order and select Edit.
- Go to the Items tab and select the line item.
- Navigate to Source of Supply under Item details.
- In Service Agent field maintain the Service Agent and Save.
Also can manually enter the purchase order while doing the time recording.
time recording for service agent, project purchase order,Purchase order not appearing in the time sheet,purchase order not found,Purchase order not appearing automatically , KBA , purchase order in timesheet , time recording for service agent , AP-PRO , Project Processing , Problem