You have created a purchase order and sent to supplier. Later you make changes to the purchase order, but you are not able to select "send update" option as the button is disabled in the purchase order. Hence, the purchase order re-approval is also not triggered.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center
- Select view Purchase Orders
- Search for a Purchase Order which is already in "Sent" status or "Follow-Up Document Created" status
- Select View All
- Make some changes in the order item and select "Send Update"
- The "Send Update" button is disabled.
The purchase order items are assigned to project task and the relevant project tasks are in "stopped" status.
Hence, the "Send Update" button is disabled in the purchase order.
You have to reopen the project task . You can do so under Project-> Project plan->Gantt Chart->select the task-> Project Status, select "Revoke Stopping" and save the changes . Then, the "send update" button will be enabled in the purchase order.
Send Update disabled in purchase order, purchase order approval, project task stopped, Revoke Stopping. , KBA , send update disabled in purchase order , purchase order approval not triggered , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , Problem