While creating a Lease Contract, you get the error message:
'Object Item: ID Conditions: Lease Installment - YYYYMMDD aggregated tax amount doesn't match base amount.'
(Here ID is the Item ID of the Leased Objects ->Conditions, YYYYMMDD stands for the Version Start Date)
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Lease Contract Management workcenter.
- Go to the Lease Contracts view.
- Select All Lease Contracts from the dropdown, select the Lease Contract in question and press Edit.
- You can see the error message: 'Object Item: ID Conditions: Lease Installment - YYYYMMDD aggregated tax amount doesn't match base amount.'
The Tax Net Base amount and the Lease Installment amount are not equal:
To check the amounts:
- Access the Lease Objects tab of the Lease Contract.
- Go to the Conditions tab and check and take note of the Lease Installment Amount.
- Now check the Conditions - Tax Details sub-tab.
- Here, the value in the Amount column represents the Tax Net Base Amount.
If the error message appears then these two amounts, Lease Installment and Tax Net Base Amount are not the same.
Ensure that the Amount field for the Lease Installment and the Amount field in the Conditions - Tax Details sub-tab contain the same value.
Create Lease Contract
Lease Contract, Amount, Installment, Aggregated Tax Amount , KBA , AP-ACC-LM , Accounting Lease Management , Problem